The volunteer internship is 9 months lasting from January 2024-September 2024 (end date flexible). It is unpaid, and will require 2-5 hours per week of work except for 2 weeks which will require 10 hours each. Much of the work can be done remotely if school or university schedules conflict.
If you have any questions about DACH's Volunteer Internship Program, please send an email to [email protected].
- Helping plan and execute the Global Presidential Primary, including in-person voting locations (March 2024)
- Voter and volunteer outreach
- Digital communications and database and website management
- Liaising with leadership to plan and host their own event focusing on an issue they are passionate about (can be done in coordination with other interns)
- Attending monthly online chapter business meetings
- Attend global meetings (online) where platform statements and resolutions will be debated and voted on
Monthly Expert-led Trainings on Topics Related to Campaigns and Elections:
- NationBuilder Database as well as the DA website
- Managing a primary election
- Media relations
- Voter Registration
- Campaign Finance
- Campaign Management
Interns will work directly with their local chapter leads to set reachable goals for voter and volunteer outreach, design a personalized set of responsibilities, and ensure that the internship provides meaningful opportunities to learn about the political process. To apply, please complete this Google Form.