Saturday, October 16
proDA "Next Steps" -- Working Groups/Collaboration/Events:RSVP
Thanks to the many activists who participated in our monthly meeting on October 9th 2021. We discussed what we can do to deliver for the planet, working families, and all who count on us to do just that with a truly big and bold Build Back Better Act, the Freedom to Vote Act, and much much more. Our momentum is surging to work toward progressive victories in 2021, 2022, and beyond.
We host follow-up working-group meetings next Saturday and need your help!
Saturday, 16 October at 4:00-5:30 pm CET--Working Groups/Collaboration/Events:
- DA Environmental and Climate Crisis Council formation
- Democracy and diversity reform in DA, the DNC, and state parties/primaries
- Foreign Policy Coordinating Committee
- Medicare for All campaigns
- Student debt relief efforts
- Voting rights legislation
- Issue advocacy priorities
Other Events, same day:
Zoom: Please RSVP below to receive the link.
There is plenty of work to do and your help is needed.
THE NEEDS ARE CLEAR AND OUR TIME IS NOW!
Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 04:00 PM Berlin Time
Google map and directions