Volunteer to support the DA Germany Events and Fundraising Coordinator!
- Assist Events & Fundraising coordinator (EFC) with variety of tasks necessary to accomplish DAG’s fundraising goals and tasks related to Germany-wide events
- Minimal meetings necessary; many tasks can be completed on your own time/schedule and communication regarding tasks is easily possible via email, for example
- May need to fill in for an occasional meeting when EFC is unavailable
Tasks Specific to the Fundraising Volunteer
- Prepare a yearly fundraising calendar with fundraising event ideas, call-outs, campaigns, etc.
Support in overseeing and implementing fundraisers
- Including: Every Vote Counts, Dialing for Democracy, prize draws and silent auction, phonebanking, Giving Tuesday, etc.
- Design and prepare graphics, content for newsletters, emails, social media
- Coordinate and communicate with other DAG leaders, members, etc.
- Share new fundraising ideas
- Support in overseeing and improving the sustaining donor program
- Provide support to chapters regarding fundraising (in the form or trainings, for example)
Time commitment: 1-2 hours maximum per week (at high times)
Interested or have questions? Contact Courtney Newman, Events and Fundraising Coordinator, [email protected]