Contact Your Representatives

Contact Your Representatives

By Telephone: You may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.

Look up your federal, state, and local elected officials here and how to contact them.



Use Resistbot to contact your officials in 2 minutes. Text the word "resist" to it on Messenger, Twitter, Telegram and It will find out who represents you in Congress or your state legislature. Then it will turn your text into an email, fax, or postal letter, and deliver it to your officials. It's really simple. Try it.

A simple way to send a FAX for FREE to your congressperson, senator or governor

Use this site:

At the top of the screen, you'll see  what's on the graphic below. Just click the appropriate category, find the person you want to send, click the link by their name, add your information and comments, and then send a fax. You can send 6 faxes for free. Not all offices accept faxes but the majority do.