PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION - EFFECTIVE FEB. 3, 2020
Dear DA Canada Toronto Chapter Members:
This is Notice of AGM & Election 2020, with the Meeting to be held on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST before the debates. We will be electing a new co-Vice Chair for the 2020-2021 term and then all hang out and watch the debates after at the bar!
What: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
Purpose: To inform you about the year’s activities and the accomplishments of the chapter plus elect a Co-Vice-Chair for the 2020-2021 term.
The AGM agenda will include the following:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Vote for new Co-Vice Chair
- Approval of March 2019 AGM Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Report on 2019 Events
- Future Scheduled Events
- Announcement of Election Results
When: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020 | 6:00 – 7:30 pm EST
Where: In-person at Watson's at 388 Richmond Street, which is right near the intersection with Spadina. You can get there on the Spadina streetcar. RSVP BELOW to attend in person or HERE to participate by online conference (instructions will come by email in advance of the meeting). Address all other inquiries to Chair, DA Canada Toronto Chapter: email@example.com
Who: All Members of Democrats Abroad Canada - Toronto Chapter
How: For Members who will participate via a video conferencing system, you will receive information by email if you complete this form. Otherwise, come meet us at in person and stay to watch the debate after.
- Ballots will be emailed to members on February 11, 2020. Submit your completed electronic ballot by 12:00 AM EST February 25, 2020.
- Or mail your ballot to: DACTO Teller of Elections, 71 Charles St E, Suite 802, Toronto, ON, M4Y2T3. Ballots must arrive by February 25, 2020 to be counted.
- To vote you must have joined Democrats Abroad by 11:59 PM EST February 10, 2020, you must be a member of DACA, a US citizen of voting age and a resident of Canada assigned to the Toronto Chapter.
- Candidate Statements can be found on the DA Canada-Toronto website here.
Please be sure to vote and we look forward to your participation at the AGM!
DA Canada - Toronto Nominations & Elections Committee
388 Richmond St W
Toronto, ON M5V 3P1
Google map and directions