The 2023 EMEA Nominations and Elections Committee (NEC) is pleased to announce candidates for the EMEA RVC election to be held at 9:00 AM US Eastern time on June 11, 2023, at the EMEA Regional Meeting during the Democrats Abroad Annual Global Meeting (June 9-11). Please be reminded that two votes are allocated to each DA country committee in EMEA and will each be cast by country committee chairs and vice chairs.
In random order, the candidates are:
- Montassar Adouni (Tunisia)
- Kiersten Byrd (Spain)
- Wende S. Elliott-Rose (United Kingdom) - Wende has withdrawn her candidacy effective June 9, 2023.
- Jennifer Rakow-Stepper (Austria)
- Marshall Dix (Switzerland)
- Rhea Leman (Denmark) - Rhea has withdrawn her candidacy effective May 31, 2023.
- Duncan E. Lawrence (United Kingdom) - Duncan has withdrawn his candidacy effective June 6, 2023.
- Robert E. Jones (Netherlands)
- Benjamin Hunter (Spain)
Candidate Endorsements are available to read here.
Note: Candidate profiles are available to read here.