- To support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic
- To support the goals and ideals of the Democratic Party and Democrats Abroad
- To encourage voting in every eligible U.S. election by as many Black Americans abroad and Black Caucus members as possible
- To advocate on issues of concern to Black Americans
- To be a voice for U.S. citizens living abroad
- To support campaigns of Democratic candidates aligned with our interests running for elected office in the U.S.
- To work with other teams within DA to further our joint goals.