TAKE ACTION: WRITE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES!
- Find your local office (in the U.S.)
- Contacts abroad (These are not really official offices but people there are trained to assist)
General information https://www.ssa.gov/foreign/
- By country https://www.ssa.gov/foreign/foreign.htm
- This links to a screening tool re: collecting social security benefits while overseas:
- This site discusses exceptions re: collecting disabilitybenefits
- This has info on countries where you can receive ss benefits:
- Medicare Benefits: This site includes the basic information you’ll want about Medicare and includes information in Spanish.
- The Parts of Medicare
- Should I Sign Up For Medical Insurance (Part B)?
- Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
- How to Apply Online for Just Medicare
- Medicare Cards
- Already Enrolled in Medicare
- What Happens After I Apply?
- Other Medicare Enrollment Options
- Related Information
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Submitting A and B appeals:
- Technical Health and Human Services information for state and provider handling of Medicare
- Medigap (Medicare Supplement Health Insurance)
Children’s Insurance Programs
An article by Philippe Blumenthal: