Thank you all for a successful and well attended AGM for Democrats Abroad - Guatemala!
There were approximately 35 folks in attendance between in-person attendees and proxies.
We want to congratulations to the election winners and (re-)introduce them to all.
For elected offices, our new Excom includes:
- Chair: John Chudy
- Vice Chair: Mary Lou Ridinger
- Secretary: Lyn Totino
- Treasurer: Tom Totino
- Counsel: Juan Pablo Aris
- Member at Large: Dave Evans
- Member at Large: Hyungjoon Jin
Non-elected officers were ratified by acclamation by the membership in attendance. These officers include:
- Media Contact & Communications Chair: Scotney Young
- Issues/Special Events Chair: Kee Evans
- Membership/Voter Registration Chair: Kee Evans
- Fundraising Chair: Kee Evans
- Guatemala City MeetUp Group Chair: (Vacant)
- Lake Atitlán MeetUp Group Chair: Traci Styner; Madeline Kreider Carlson (Acting)
- Occidente MeetUp Group Chair: Sara Castellano; Rachael Shenyo (Acting)
We also want to thank and recognize members for their financial and/or outstanding volunteer contributions to DAGT during the past year or previous years. We could not make an impact without you!
Figure 1: Kee and Dave Evans for their single contribution of $100
|Figure 2: Rachael Shenyo for her contribution of designing and producing the "Lo Siento por El Imbécil" hat sales campaign|
|Figure 3: Ellen C. receiving Len Clark's certificate for his generous contribution hosting our successful 2018 Pot Luck with art raffle|
|Figure 4: Kee Adams Evans for her leadership in DAGT's successful 2018 voter registration events, social events, and fundraising activities|
|Figure 5: Madeline Kreider Carlson receiving the certificate for Traci Styner's successful get-out-the-vote efforts around Lake Atitlán|
Figure 6: John Greene,for his 2015-2017 service as Member-at-Large and voter registration work