Please don't forget the Annual General Meeting of the full membership of Democrats Abroad Guatemala on Saturday, March 30, 2019, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Casa Convento Concepción, 4ta Calle No. 41, in Antigua Guatemala.
Our bylaws require that we have on hand a quorum of 25 members in order to carry out business, so if you can't attend in person, then give your proxy to someone who will be attending by completing a proxy form (click here) and returning it either to our Secretary, Lyn Totino, or to our events chairperson, Kee Adams Evans (instructions are on the form). All you need to do is download the proxy form into WORD, type in your information, save it with your name, for example, DA_Guatemala_Proxy_John Doe, and return it to Lyn or Kee as an email attachment. It’s best to mark your proxy GENERAL, and TRANSFERABLE.
- Secretary’s Report – 2018 Minutes Approval
- Treasurer’s Report and 2018 Accounts Approval
- Communications Media Contact Report – 2018 activities
- Events Coordinator Report for 2018
- events scheduled for 2019
- MeetUp Group Chair reports
- Chairperson’s Report of 2018
- Election of officers for 2019-2021 term
- Recognition of significant volunteers and donors
- DPCA Global Meeting Washington, DC, May 17-19, 2019
- Update your FPCA now
- Other items and recommendations from the floor
Coffee and cookies will be available. DA members and U.S. Citizens invited.
You can also find the meeting minutes for the February Excom meeting here
Further questions can be directed to: John Chudy at: 7832-4581 and firstname.lastname@example.org