September 17, 2018

A Message to New Hampshire Voters

Your vote this fall is important to New Hampshire! We have a chance to win key elections this year but we need your help. We have several races where you can make a difference! Republicans like Chris Sununu aren’t delivering results on the issues we care about, and we have a real chance to win both congressional races and take back the Corner Office, House, Senate, and Executive Council!

For more information about the New Hampshire elections, please check out

Even if you voted from abroad in the past, if you haven't yet requested your ballot this year, you still need to do so to make sure you can vote. Just go to, fill in the Federal request form, print, sign and send it in to your local election office here in New Hampshire.

On behalf of the New Hampshire Democratic Party I thank you for your commitment to voting!

Democratically yours,
Raymond Buckley
Chairman, New Hampshire Democratic Party


Your deadlines are coming up. Don't forget:

REGISTER to vote from abroad by Tuesday, November 6. Your request form may be sent by email, fax or postal mail. We recommend registering by email or fax.


REQUEST your overseas absentee ballot by Monday, November 5. Your request form may be sent by email, fax or postal mail. We recommend sending your ballot request form by email or fax and having your ballot delivered to you by email.


RETURN your ballot by Tuesday, November 6. Your ballot must be mailed and received by Election Day. Mail your voted ballot early enough for it to reach New Hampshire by the deadline. We recommend mailing your ballot by Monday, October 8.

All overseas voters may vote in New Hampshire state and local elections as well as elections for federal offices (US House and US Senate races).

Note: When you fill in your ballot request form, be aware that selecting “I intend to return” rather than “my return is uncertain” may contribute towards establishing yourself as a tax resident in your voting state. Because the legal requirements to establish "residence" or "domicile" for tax purposes are determined by state law and the specific facts of your life, before you note that you intend to return on your form you may consider seeking advice on these matters from your tax professional.