Tax Seminar in Mississauga
Easy access from Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Etobicoke.
Join Democrats Abroad for a presentation: U.S. Citizens in Canada: Cross-Border Tax Issues
Presented by: Taylor Leibow LLP, Accountants and Advisors
RSVP Now: Monday, March 18th at 6:30pm in Mississauga
1. Do I need to file a US tax Return?
2. What’s new for 2018 tax filings
3. The new Form 1040 and related schedules
4. International Tax Changes including GILTI and transition tax
5. US Foreign Reporting Forms
6. Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures
7. US citizens living in Canada, what you need to know, including: TFSA/RESP, Tax on death/gift tax, Mutual funds, Principal residence, FATCA update.
Hosted by DA Canada Board Member & Progressive Caucus global Co Chair Susan Alksnis and DNC Member Ken Sherman.
Democrats Abroad Canada asks for a donation of $15 at the seminar to help support efforts to get out the vote in 2020. Light refreshments will be provided. There will be time for questions. Please refer individual tax issues to your qualified US tax accountant. These seminars are not showcases for any product. Democrats Abroad Canada will not share your personal information.
For further information, please contact: Susan Alksnis (Mississauga)
2233 S Millway
Mississauga, ON L5L 3H7
Google map and directions