3 Ways to Get a US Postage Paid Envelope and Vote by Mail from China
If you mail your ballot from the embassy or a consulate, it must be in a sealed envelope with U.S. postage.
- DIY! Download your mailing envelope from FVAP (PDF). Then print it, either directly on an envelope or on paper and paste to an envelope. Don't use staples or tape.
- Let us send you one! Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "PLEASE KUAIDI ME AN ENVELOPE". Please include all of the delivery information: name, address, and phone number.
- Pick up a preprinted envelope. Check for a location near you.
- ICVS Animal Hospital, Futong W St, Wangjing Subdistrict, Chaoyang
- Pie Squared Pizza, Xiangjiang N Rd, Chaoyang
- Slow Boat Sanlitun Brewpub, 6 Nan Sanlitun Lu (South Sanlitun Road)
- WAB - Western Academy of Beijing, 10 Laiguangying E Rd, Chaoyang
- 13 Factories - 121 Huasui Rd, Tianhe District
- Bandidos - No.2 105-105, Zhujiang New town
- Tristan's CalMex Restaurant & Bar - Shop 131, Haiyun Jiayun Qun West Building, 1088 Wanghai Lu, Shekou Street, Nanshan District
- Boxing Cat Brewery, 82 Fu Xing Road West (near Yong Fu Road)
If you find any of these venues no longer have materials, send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "VENUE NEEDS MORE ENVELOPES". Please include the venue name and location.