Between now and November 3rd DA Valencia Excom members and volunteers will be available to help ALL American voters practice their right to vote. Should you have questions about registering, requesting your ballot or returning your ballot we are here to help.
We will provide in-person opportunities for support.
Check locations and times below.
Voter Support Venues in September:
4th 13:00-15:00 Salad Planet Carrer del Dr. Romagosa, 3
8th 11:00-13:00 Saltamboca Plaça de Vannes, 7
10th 19:00-21:00 Liverpool Carrer de Sueca, 74
16th 11:00-13:00 Tigran Passeig de L'albereda 54
19th 19:00-21:00 Liverpool Carrer de Sueca, 74
We expect to add more dates at the end of the month so check the calendar after the 16th
For those voters who need help printing, faxing or emailing their ballots we have ExCom members around town to help you. Please contact the member in the neighborhood closest to you to arrange for a time.
- Puerta de la Mar Julie Turner 651 621 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central John Poirier 711 005 email@example.com
- Arts & Sciences Georgie Grossman 663 553 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gandia Phil Brown 673 404 email@example.com
If you have requested a ballot it should arrive in your email by September 19th.
States that require snail mail return of ballots:
AR, CT, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI
Voters in THESE states may want to consider submitting a FWAB (https://www.votefromabroad.org/fwab/) NOW and follow it with your regular ballot after the 19th. Your Local Election Official will use the regular ballot if it arrives on time, if not, your FWAB will be counted.
You have three mailing options
- Print and use the postage free envelope provided online and drop your ballot with Consular Services (Carrer del Dr. Romagosa, 1, 46002 València)
- Mail your ballot via Correos
- Send your ballot via courier, i.e. FedEx or DHL
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
COME SEE US!