The Executive Committee of Democrats Abroad Guatemala meeting on
Monday, February 15, 2016 at 12 noon, at San Martin Café and Bakery
Per our bylaws (paragraph 19.3), all meetings are open to all members.
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda (minutes of last meeting Jan 7, 2016).
- Treasurer’s Report – Net Worth
- Events for 2016
- Membership survey – discuss next steps and follow up actions.
- January membership verification phone calls – turn in call lists with comments - discuss.
- January 17th and February 11th Democratic Candidate Debate watch parties at Kafka with T-shirt and Calendar sales. Comments.
- Field Plan for 2016 with events and activities – upcoming voter registration events
- March 12-13, Voter Registration, Festival Atitlán, Santiago, Sololá
- March 19th, Annual General Meeting with Voter Registration and St. Patrick’s Day celebration, Casa Convento Concepción.
- March 26th, Voter registration, Enlaces, Antigua
- Global Primary in-person voting at Café Condesa March 1, 2016, 8:30am to 6:00pm.
- Volunteers to staff sign in, membership application and voting tables.
- Count ballots when voting closes – someone to make a ballot box
- Email and call to International Chair with our results and then mail voted ballots.
- Tee-Shirts – sell them at Global Primary voting center
- Other items
- DPCA Global Auction - DAGT using some of its $255 for GOTV activities for Facebook boosting of DA Latino page.
- Travel Notes:
Tom and Lyn, March 1 - 30, 2016 ?
Do you like this post?