There’s no time to waste. We are 33 days from Ballot Day, September 19, and seventy-eight days from Election Day, November 3. Here’s what you can and should do:
- Check that you are registered to vote: votefromabroad.org/states
- If you’re not registered 👉🏼 votefromabroad.org and complete the registration form right away. It’s not too late. ☑️the box to get the ballot sent to you by email. The ballot will be sent to you Ballot Day, September 19.
- Register to Vote: votefromabroad.org It’s not too late. ☑️the box to get the ballot sent to you by email. The ballot will be sent to you Ballot Day, September 19.
- If you are from one of these states: AK CT GA ID IL IA KY MD MI MN MO NH NY OH PA SD TN TX VT VA WI WY 👉🏼 votefromabroad.org/FWAB and fill in a Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot immediately and send it back to your local election official ASAP. This will secure your vote in case your official state ballot does not make it back to your local election official in time. If it does make it back in time, your FWAB will be cancelled.
- Ask all your friends and family to register to vote (see above) and to join Democrats Abroad democratsabroad.org
- Sign up to volunteer – we need all hands on deck to phone-bank and register voters. Contact info-israel@org and indicate what kind of volunteer work you will do.
- Help us reach the tens of thousands of Americans in Israel – make a 100, 200, 300 NIS donation to Democrats Abroad – Israel Bank Hapoalim (12) Branch 558 Account number 387497 Or via Bit to Democrats Abroad Israel +972544510754
Do you like this post?