If you are from one of the 20 states that requires that you mail your ballot back - Democrats Abroad Israel has a swift and economic solution in light of the slowness of the post and diplomatic pouch, and the limits of the Coronavirus lockdown. DHL-Israel is offering us a 40% discount for sending in our ballots.
To benefit from this deal, go to: https://mydhl.express.dhl/il/en/shipment.html#/#address-details (Use a computer or tablet, not a smartphone), and follow the instructions below.
(1) Fill out the airway bill.
- Fill in all the mandatory boxes. Skip the optional boxes.
- Company name is your name on the sender side and the the local election official on the recipient side.
- Look up your local election official’s information on www.votefromabroad.org/states If the address is a Post Office Box, call or email them and get a street address. Tell them you are a UOCAVA Voter sending your ballot by courier and need a street address.
- Choose the date and time window when you want your package picked up.
If you do not have access to a printer, schedule the pick-up a day later to allow for finding a printing solution.
- Choose your means of payment — credit card or PayPal.
Before entering your payment details check the box to use the Promo Code USA40 for a 40% discount.
(2) Print out your airway bill and receipt.
If you do not have a printer, try to access a printer elsewhere (via neighbors, friends, relatives, colleagues, or print shops). If those options are not available to you, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will help find a solution. However, if you have printing challenges, make sure that you schedule your pick-up for at least one day later in order to allow for the printing solution.
(3) Wait for DHL to come fetch your ballot.
If you need help, Democrats Abroad Israel volunteers will be happy to answer your questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you like this post?
States have different requirements for sending in your ballot -- FAX, EMAIL, or MAIL.
Check out the chart below to find out what your state requires.
WY* (OR EMAIL)
WY* (OR FAX)
NJ* - email and follow up with hard copy by mail; VT* - you can email if there is no postal service in your country; WY* - check with your county whether they accept email or fax.
To find out how to MAIL IN your ballot, click here
To find out how to FAX your ballot, click here
Do you like this page?