If you are from one of the 20 states that requires that you mail your ballot back - Democrats Abroad Israel has a swift and economic solution. This is especially important in light of the slowness of the post and diplomatic pouch, and the limits of the Coronavirus lockdown.
DHL-Israel is offering us 17% discount through November 30th, for returning your ballot for the GA runoff.
To benefit from this deal, go to: https://mydhl.express.dhl/il/en/shipment.html#/#address-details (Use a computer or tablet, not a smartphone), and follow the instructions below.
(1) Fill out the airway bill.
- Fill in all the mandatory boxes.Skip the optional boxes.
- Company name is your name on the sender side and the the local election official on the recipient side.
- Look up your local election official’s information on www.votefromabroad.org/statesIf the address is a Post Office Box, call or email them and get a street address. Tell them you are a UOCAVA Voter sending your ballot by courier and need a street address.
- Choose the date and time window when you want your package picked up.
If you do not have access to a printer, schedule the pick-up a day later to allow for finding a printing solution.
- Choose your means of payment — credit card or PayPal.
Before entering your payment details check the box to use the Promo Code USA17 for a 17% discount.
(2) Print out your airway bill and receipt.
If you do not have a printer, try to access a printer elsewhere (via neighbors, friends, relatives, colleagues, or print shops). If those options are not available to you, you can contact us at [email protected] and we will help find a solution. However, if you have printing challenges, make sure that you schedule your pick-up for at least one day later in order to allow for the printing solution.
(3) Wait for DHL to come fetch your ballot.
If you need help, Democrats Abroad Israel volunteers will be happy to answer your questions. Contact us at [email protected]