Voters in Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District—concerns Greene, Washington, Allegheny and Westmoreland counties—go to the polls on March 13 to elect a new U.S. Representative to replace disgraced Republican Tim Murphy. Let's flip this seat! Show your resistance to the Republican agenda with your vote to send Democrat Conor Lamb to Congress.
Voting Your Ballot
- If you received your ballot, fill it out and MAIL it right away! Your voted Absentee Ballot must be Postmarked by Monday, March 12 at 11:59pm and Received by Tuesday, March 20 at 5pm local time in Pennsylvania.
- If you have not received your ballot yet, vote now using the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB). Complete the form and send it by MAIL. Same return deadline applies: the FWAB must be Postmarked by Monday, March 12 at 11:59pm. You still must submit the Ballot Request form before the request deadline to use the FWAB. For instructions on filling out the FWAB, see How to Vote Using the Backup Ballot.
Request Your 2018 Absentee Ballots
- Get the Ballot Request form at www.votefromabroad.org. Click "Start Here" and fill out the form.
- When you are finished you must PRINT and SIGN the Request form.
- Pennsylvania allows the signed Request form to be sent by EMAIL, FAX or MAIL, but it must be Received by Monday, March 12.
Requesting your absentee ballot now will help ensure you receive a ballot for every election in 2018, including the State Primary on May 15, the General Election on November 6, and any Special or Runoff Elections that come up.