If you're a civilian abroad voting in AR, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, MO, NH, NY, OH, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WY, you must return your ballot by mail or express courier.
It’s too late to drop off your ballot at the Embassy or Consulate, and questionable timing if sending by postal mail but don’t despair. UPS has special discount rates for large associations in Canada and as a member of Democrats Abroad Canada, you can now obtain this discount rate, with up to 50% savings off published shipping rates*. This is an ongoing savings benefit – it does not expire on Nov. 8th!
You'll save on the following shipping services:
- Save 50% on shipping within Canada, to the U.S. and to Worldwide destinations.*
- Save 50% on shipments imported into Canada.*
- Save 30% on Brokerage Entry Preparation Fee.
- Weekly Service Charge (Automatic Daily Pickup) – 100% waiver.
- UPS On-Call Pickup® service – 100% waiver. Freight Collect 3rd Party Surcharge – 100% discount.
- Ship to a UPS Access Point® Location fee (within Canada) – 100% waiver.
CLICK HERE for full program details (Being a benefit available for members of Democrats Abroad Canada, you need to sign in with your Democrats Abroad login)
(After you log in, you may have to scroll down the screen to locate the UPS information)
You'd like access to the members discount but you're not a member of Democrats Abroad Canada? It's fast, easy and free to join by CLICKING HERE.