Democrats Abroad Australia will elect its national Executive Committee officers as part of its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday, 18 March. If you are unable to attend in person in Sydney or via WebEx, you can vote an absentee ballot in advance.
- You must be a US citizen and a member of Democrats Abroad Australia before you submit a ballot. You can join here.
- You must submit a ballot using the email address Democrats Abroad has on file for you. (If you are uncertain of your email address or wish to update your email address before voting, log on to Democrats Abroad.
- Read the candidate statements before voting.
- You must submit your ballot no later than 10:00am, Friday 17 March 2017 (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time), 24 hours before the AGM.
- Do not vote an absentee ballot if you plan to attend the AGM in person or via Webex.
Democrats Abroad seeks to have gender diversity in its leadership. The Chair and Vice Chair of DA Australia must not be of the same gender. You are welcome to vote for whichever candidates you seek to support. But please be advised that after the election of the Chair at the AGM, only the ballots of Vice Chair candidates of the opposite gender of the newly elected chair will be counted.