Voting for Democrats Abroad Japan 2019 Elections for National positions opened on Sunday, May 19.
You may download the ballot and instructions at the link below anytime during the voting period May 19 - June 14. However, ballots must be complete and received on time in order to be counted.
Get your Kanto Chapter Ballot: http://drive.google.com/open?id=1taIT-CxPpRvGPY9ELsKTyKoG1FalSMee
- Ballots may only be sent to the NEC by regular mail or fax (address and fax number are on the ballot)
- Faxed ballots must be received by 11:59 p.m. on June 14, 2019
- Ballots sent by regular mail must be received by the afternoon postal mail delivery on June 14, 2019
- Ballots must include complete voter name, signature, and date sent
- Read the Candidate Statements: http://drive.google.com/open?id=1sWUN23kZAg3abqVfomHG1c8EDbeEzuQj
If you have any questions concerning the ballot or procedures, please contact the DAJ 2019 NEC at DAJ2019elections@gmail.com. We look forward to receiving your ballots.
The 2019 DAJ Nominations and Elections Committee
- Sarajean Rossitto, Chair
- Jenise Treuting
- Steven Breyak
- Leslie Anne Rogers