Welcome to Democrats Abroad Paris!
DAF-Paris is a Chapter of Democrats Abroad France, representing those US Democrats living in the Paris/Île de France region. Our activities include voter assistance and education, member meet-ups to discuss political issues and varying topics, lectures, debates and panel discussions, film screenings, parties and special events.
The Paris Chapter Executive Committee members are:
- Juan Cerda, Paris Chair
- Kate Barrett, Paris Vice Chair
- Joseph Smallhoover, Paris Secretary
- Emilie Rose Aidan, Paris Communications
- Danette Landry, Paris Events
- Simone Slifman, Paris Outreach (GOTV & Database/IT)
- Natalia Nolan, Paris Treasurer
Juan Cerda, Chapter Chair
Democrats Abroad Paris