Democrats Abroad Germany is looking for an At Large Media Contact with the following qualifications and experience:
- Should demonstrate verifiable experience and/or training in the fields of Media, Press and/or PR
- Act as liaison between DAG and international press officer
- Coordinate and support the work of chapter media contacts
- Write and organize translations of relevant press releases and press release templates (those not provided by international press officer)
- Maintain national contact database for journalists / press contacts (google-doc)
- Record and archive all press activities, articles, interviews (google-doc)
- Create press kits for Global Primaries and 2018 elections for DAG Chair/Vice Chair & for chapters.
- This position must also speak fluent German.
We are also looking for volunteers for fill these positions:
- Hispanic Caucus Chair
- Women’s Caucus Chair
- Black Caucus Chair
- Interested members to help form our fledgling Veterans and Military Families Council
- Media Contact for the Hamburg Chapter
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to: Info-Germany@democratsabroad.org