So what are YOU doing about it?
Come to the Democrats Abroad Italy Annual General Meeting
May 26th-27th in Milan Italy
From APATHY to ACTIVISM:
- Have you done everything in your power to make a positive change for the future of America?
- Have you told every American that you know or meet abroad that they can and should vote from abroad?
- Have you organized locally to strategize on how you can maximize your power as a single voter from abroad?
The point is that no matter how you answered the questions above, we want YOU to come to Democrats Abroad Italy’s Annual General Meeting. We need to ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE to get Democrats and Progressives elected in 2018 and there's no more effective way to do that than at an in-person meeting.
Why coming to the Democrats Abroad Italy Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the best thing that you can do this year:
- The AGM will be the largest and most impactful gathering of American POLITICAL ACTIVISTS in Italy, PERIOD. You’ll meet other Americans who want to organize WITH YOU and make a meaningful impact in November through presentations, speeches and workshops.
- A leader within the Democratic National Committee in D.C. will attend and speak at our AGM, sharing insights on outreach and strategies to help Get Out the Vote (A Fundraising Gala for donors and sponsors will be held with our DNC guest for the Evening of May 26th as well).
- Only 400,000 Americans abroad voted in 2016 out of nearly 6.9 million eligible Americans abroad. We can do better and YOU can be part of the solution.
- Voter Apathy is NOT about how you feel on the issues, it's about what you do to influence them and the AGM is the place to get tangible strategies you can implement immediately!