Progressive Caucus (proDA) invites you to take these actions putting people and the planet before profit:
- Sign this petition to support Deb Haaland’s nomination to lead the Department of Interior. Republicans are already ganging up against her. We need her fighting for our future and Indigenous rights. Join Progressive Democrats of America, Greenpeace, Climate Hawks, Daily Kos and other organizations to support Deb Haaland’s appointment, and share with your network.
- Check out National Nurses United’s quick, easy online tool to support Medicare for All with Letters to the Editor. Also see proDA’s tips on the persuasive power of your personal healthcare story as an American living abroad.
- Join the Progressive Caucus Book Club to discuss Stephanie Kenton’s The Deficit Myth on January 25 and discuss W.E.B. DuBois’ Black Reconstruction on February 22.
- Thank DA's Martha McDevitt-Pugh and Adrianne George for joining nearly 40 other DNC members in signing this letter to President Biden on Democratic Party reform.
- How about running for election in your DA Chapter or Country Committee? Elections will take place over the next few months and you should get emails with information. Or find your country or chapter here, and look for announcements of elections and Annual General Meetings. Elections should follow DA’s guidance on country committee elections.
Do you like this post?