What a country committee leader does:
The Caucus Chair of issues concerning African Americans and to promote MLK Day, Black History Month in February and Women's History Month in March.
- Work with your country committee
- Disseminate information to members
- Coordinate caucus-related events in your country
- Periodically report to the global caucus steering committee
- Finding ways to add diversity to non-caucus events
- Establishing working committees on legislative or policy issues
- Running and attending meetings
- Other duties as required
Do you like this post?