Democrats Abroad Switzerland is your organization. The Annual Meeting is held for the members to inform you of our activities and accomplishments over the past year, and of strategy and plans for the current year to get out the vote.
Come find out what you can do to help put Democrats in the White House, Senate and House.
Come participate in discussions with Dr. Rebecca Self after her presentation about the Democratic Party's possible paths to success.
Come meet our volunteers who will help you draft and send letters to your Senator and Representative about your particular issues of concern.
Come register to vote!
- Call to order and opening remarks
- Approval of minutes of 2015 Annual meeting
- Chair's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Zurich (with Basel) Chapter Report
- Floor opened for discussion of reports
- Break -
- Presentation by Dr. Rebecca Self: “Bernie, Hillary & the Media: What should Democrats do next? ”
- Remarks and discussion
- Adjourn -
Voter Registration training will be available before the meeting with tips on publicizing in the local community and running a voter registration table at a public gathering. Bring your laptop or tablet (optional).
- 1 - 2 pm: Lunch at Paddy's, à la carte - menu (optional)
- 1:15 pm: Voter registration training by Mariah Silkey (optional)
- 2 - 4 pm: Annual General Meeting
- 4 - 5 pm: Write your Congressperson / Register to vote
Food and drink will be available for purchase - menu.
Those who cannot attend in person may attend remotely via WebEx (RSVP to [email protected] and indicate "in-person" or "remotely by WebEx").
Follow the event on Facebook to receive updates.