This Presidential election is facing some of the highest stakes in our collective memory. The moment we're all waiting for is Election Night!
As you've surely heard, the AENC Joint Committee was formed this year to host an American Election Night Celebration in Geneva on November 8 starting at 9:30pm through the night until the victory speech in the early morning of November 9. The party is open to everyone, American or otherwise. Information on the venue will be sent to participants by email on November 6, but we can already tell you that it will be a great location!
We are expecting more than 300 guests and we need your help to pull this event off.
- URGENT! Natural salesperson or have corporate contacts? Help with finding sponsoring!
- URGENT! Natural salesperson or have services or items to offer? Help with the raffle!
- Good at management? Help coordinate volunteers!
At the Event
- Love people? Help at the welcome desk
- Love balloons? Come decorate with us
- Love food? Serve staunch supporters
- Love kids? Manage the kiddy corner
- Multi-lingual and media savvy? Our Press Team awaits
- Cool with IT? Help with ticketing
- Neat freak or morning person? Join the clean-up crew
Shifts and tasks are listed on our sign-up form at SignUpGenius (no registration necessary)
Shifts are short and here's the sweet:
For those who have more time but less money, a generous donor from Democrats Abroad Switzerland has offered us 10 tickets so that we can offer an incentive for volunteers to come help out. If you can commit to a minimum of two 2-hour shifts, and 60CHF for a ticket is hard for you, we can slash the cost of your ticket to 30CHF.