Halloween will be here before we know it! While this holiday isn't widely celebrated in Switzerland, there are definitely pockets of the country that are starting to embrace it. If you're looking for some spooky, family-friendly fun, we have some suggestions for you!
🎃 Basel 🎃
- Your kiddos may have some luck trick-or-treating in these neighborhoods:
You can recognize participating households as those with a pumpkin by the front door. Süsses oder Saures!
- The Basel Children's Trust typically has a Halloween Party; you can contact them for details at [email protected].
- Teens and adults should check out our Ghost Walk!
🎃 Geneva 🎃
- If you want to head north out of Geneva, you can trick-or-treat in Versoix:
- Check out Halloween with Chaplin at Chaplin's World in Corsier Sur Vevey.
- Otherwise, you can visit Halloween au Château at Château de Prangins.
🎃 Zürich 🎃
- Visit the Halloween Kinder Disco 🕺💃 in Horgen; email [email protected] to reserve your child's spot.
- Explore a pumpkin rainforest at Jucker Farm in Seegräben.
- Join the waitlist for the AWCZ's Kids Corner Halloween Party!
Did we miss something near you? Let our Engagement Team know by contacting Emily at [email protected].