- Plan and coordinate communications activities for your chapter.
- Posting events, articles on the chapter website, and social media.
- Draft chapter membership communications such as monthly email, notifications of special events, and other communications as required.
- Create and maintain an archive of chapter photos and videos to be stored on our google drive.
- Maintain a list of social media account names, logins, and passwords.
- Seek out new locations, free to advertise websites, and other avenues to promote DAG.
- Work with GOTV, phone banking, study abroad coordinators to ensure their events are publicized.
- Coordinate with National Communications Coordinator.
Time Commitment: about 5 hours per week
Contact Person: Patrick Oberlaender, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this post?