Democrats Abroad Sweden is proud to announce that our members have elected a new Executive Committee which will lead us through the 2022 midterm elections.
At our 2021 Annual General Meeting on 24 April 2021, Democrats Abroad Sweden concluded the election of a new Executive Committee that will serve for the next two years.
"It's been an honor to serve as Chair for the last four years. This fantastic team of dedicated volunteer organizers went above and beyond during a difficult time to ensure that we did our part to make the United States better. Thank you to everyone who organized, donated, and most importantly voted. But we can't let up now and I am so glad to see that our members have elected a wonderful new team to lead us through the 2022 midterm elections," said Alex Lange, Former Chair of Democrats Abroad Sweden.
We're proud to announce that the following persons were elected:
- Chair: Cassandra Engeman
- Vice Chair: Kelvin Acheampong
- Secretary: Kimberly Kane
- Treasurer: Sheri Eklund
- Counsel: Rober Houser
- Member-at-Large: Beth Landry
- Member-at-Large: Bill Borden
In addition to those elected at the Annual General Meeting, the local chapters have also elected new leadership this year:
- Stockholm-Uppsala Chair: Liz Clark Wessel
- Stockholm-Uppsala Secretary: Kelsey LeGloahec Martin
- Western Sweden Chair: Diane Larsson
- Western Sweden Secretary: Joel Parthemore
- Skåne Chair: Michael Kaplan
- Skåne Secretary: Chris Brandon