DA Mexico 2023 AGM—Buy Tickets Now
Coming Together to Protect Democracy
You’re invited—in fact, every Democrats Abroad Mexico member is. :-)
SPECIAL OFFER: First-Time DAMX AGM Attendees save a lot!
Mark your calendar now for our Annual General Meeting (AGM): March 17–19.
We made tremendous progress in 2022! But the fight goes on to Protect Democracy.
So let’s come together in magnificent Mexico City—and deliver even stronger results this year and in 2024!
Scroll to bottom of this page for our Special First-Time Attendee Offer—and buy your AGM tickets now!
Speaker Preview: Former Ambassador to Mexico Carlos Pascual, DA Global's Katie Solon and Social Media Guru John Sinton.
Preview! What You´ll Experience
At our DAMX Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2023, experience both
Inspiring & Practical solutions for this year and beyond—from a great mix of speakers covering:
PLUS: Fundraising, Event Planning, Communications and more.
When and Where Details (AGM Program)
All our AGM 2023 events will be held at the beautiful Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa in the heart of Mexico City.
Note: Scroll down for hotel and booking details.
Includes event times and locations, speaker bios and more.
VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL de este programa: Ver AVANCE aquí.
Incluye horarios y lugares de eventos, biografías de los oradores y más.
SPECIAL OFFER: First-Time DAMX AGM Attendees save a lot!
Scroll to bottom of this page for details—and buy your AGM tickets now.
Registration also includes a welcome reception drink and hors d'oeuvres; coffee service and lunch on Saturday.
The DA business meeting on Saturday, March 18 at 9:00 am is free to all members—but we appreciate attendees making a donation to help cover the costs of the venue.
AGM 2023 Purchaser rules: The purchaser of AGM tickets must by law be a U.S. CITIZEN. Democrats Abroad members and anyone interested in learning more about and joining Democrats Abroad Mexico are welcome to attend.
Watch for details to come about • Saturday, March 18 fundraiser & dinner. • Silent Auction
• Raffle Tickets (you can buy now—just scroll to bottom of this page)
Hotel Amenities + Costs
Enjoy AGM 2023 at the gorgeous Marquis Reforma Hotel & Spa—on the spectacular Paseo de la Reforma in the heart of restaurants and shopping in Mexico City.
- Recognized for its service excellence, Marquis Reforma provides guests with fabulous views and access to a full range of amenities, including American breakfast, fitness center, Wi-Fi, 24/7 room service, open-air pool and more. L’Occitane amenities. Of course, complete spa services are also available.
- Rooms start at $165 usd plus taxes (special AGM rate) for king bed per night.
- You can cancel up to 48 hours before AGM 2023 at no charge.
- Rooms are limited, so we encourage you to reserve your rooms now or early on. The offer is good until March 15, 2023.
- Check-in 3:00 pm, Check-out 12:00 noon.
- The hotel will honor the same price for up to 2 nights both before and after AGM 2023 dates. Come and stay longer and enjoy Mexico City! They will also accommodate a third or fourth person in a double room at $40 USD plus 16% VAT & 3% lodging tax per night/per person. This price includes breakfast.
- Accessibility is very important to us. The hotel is fully equipped to welcome clients with impairments, including mobility, hearing, sight, learning disabilities, or any other hidden impairment. A ramp is available at the entrance. To arrange any assistance, contact Reservations at phone number below. Mention you are part of DAMX AGM for group rate.
To contact the hotel by phone: +52 (55) 5229-1200.
Fall in Love with Mexico City
Stay a few extra days! Mexico City (CDMX) is one of the liveliest and most important cities in the world. It connects contemporary life with ancient history back to the Aztecs! World-class art, culinary and cultural experiences await you. The murals at the Museo de Palacio de Bellas Artes. Plus Ballet Folklórico de México, the incredible Museo Nacional de Antropología and Chapultepec Castle and tons more.
And don’t miss the many open-air art and photography exhibitions and more on Paseo de la Reforma near the Marquis Reforma—including the world-famous Monumento a la Independencia.
If you subscribe to New York Times, see their 36 Hours series Mexico City recommendations HERE!
About the Monumento a la Independencia, our AGM 2023 symbol:
One of the most recognizable landmarks in Mexico City, it has become an
Inspiring focal point for both celebration and protest. Also called La Angel.
Welcome to the Top of Mexico City!
Join your fellow Democrats for delicious delectables from The Bash catering and breathtaking views high-atop a private reception room in the sky!
This year’s Speakers’ Reception fundraiser features panoramic views of the city and mountains in day, sunset, and nightfall—and hearty hot, cold, and dessert hors d’oeuvres. You’ll get to meet and talk with our speakers personally. A great chance to ask questions that may still be lingering following their presentations.
All, including noshes, beverages (wine, beer, and more) and tips, are covered with your $125 usd donation per ticket!
The location is 2.8 km from our conference hotel near Parque México
Saturday, March 18, 6:00-9:00 PM CST (Don't miss sunset at 6:47 PM).
The number of tickets is limited; get yours today!
Scroll to bottom of this page to buy tickets.
The Business Meeting on Saturday morning is free to attend.
For many attendees, the DAMX Annual General Meeting will wrap up Saturday evening.
Sunday Morning Notes:
There will be events for new and continuing DA Leaders. See you there!
Paseo de la Reforma 465
Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX 06500
Google map and directions
Do you like this page?