Thanks for supporting Democrats Abroad at the Running for Democracy event.The race is over and you should have received an email telling how your runners did - and what your donation amount should be.If the amount matches one of the boxes on the left, just click on that box and then complete your donation information. If it doesn't match one of the boxes, then enter the amount in to the "Other" box and complete your donation information.By sponsoring our Running for Democracy event, you are helping Democrats Abroad finance our very important GOTV efforts for the 2020 Election. So feel free to donate a larger amount than what you pledged. It WILL make a difference!Donate
The Equal Rights Amendment resolution passed unanimously in Tokyo where we committed to do whatever we can to help get the ERA ratified. See the resolution here.
Watch the video "Legalize Equality." This 30-minute video gives an excellent overview of the Equal Rights Amendment and why it is critical to be ratified.
You can watch the video until 31 December 2019.
To receive the streaming link and password, click RSVP and you will receive an email with the information in it.
Feel free to share the link and password to DA members that want to view it. However, please do NOT post the link and password on the internet in any way. Only Democrats Abroad has access for this private screening and we need to honor this special access given by Equal Means Equal and Heroica Films.
Additional References to learn more about ERA:WHENJanuary 31, 2019 at 6pm - December 30, 2019 at 6pmWHEREOnline
Katie Solon donated 2017-04-25 08:48:00 -0400
Katie Solon donated 2017-03-23 19:32:14 -0400
Please join us for an online broadcast with Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, the keynote speaker at the Democrats Abroad fundraiser in Berlin.
This is a great opportunity to come together to show support for Democrats Abroad and to raise funds for our global Get Out the Vote efforts in 2017 and 2018 targeted at the 9 million Americans living overseas.
Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 8 PM CET (2 PM EDT)
Mayor Pete Buttigieg with Democrats Abroad DNC members in Atlanta.
This year, Pete campaigned for Chair of the DNC and made quite an impression with party leaders, DNC members, grassroots activists, and the press. His extensive background at home in the US and abroad as a Rhodes Scholar and a Naval Officer in Afghanistan has earned the respect and appreciation of Democrats Abroad and we're glad to have a chance to host him in Berlin.
Democrats Abroad invites you to get to know Mayor Pete and contribute toward DA's global get out the vote initiatives. So please join the Mayor by signing up for the online broadcast of the event below.Donate
Katie Solon donated 2017-01-12 00:12:41 -0500
Sorry, the Democrats Abroad dinner at the Women's March on Washington is now SOLD OUT. But you can still march with other members of Democrats Abroad. They'll be meeting at Eastern Market between 8-8:30 AM - look for the blue ponchos.
If you want to support Democrats Abroad advocacy efforts and the Women's Caucus, click here to go to www.democratsabroad.org/donate and select "Support the Women's Caucus" in the Contribution Purpose drop-down menu.
Any problems, contact Art Schankler at firstname.lastname@example.org.Donate
Katie Solon donated 2016-08-28 05:40:17 -0400
Make a supporting donation to Democrats Abroad and join us for a live video conference call and Q&A session with top Clinton Campaign staff to get the latest insight into the status of the race, and learn where the last pushes are needed to win.
Donating: $15, $25, $45, or $500 will enable you to join this update briefing callDonate
The Youth Caucus of Democrats Abroad is committed to generating awareness of the concerns of young Americans and the challenges they face for the purpose of informing party policy-making and improving party outreach and organizing. The Youth Caucus will provide a platform for young Democrats abroad - those who are and those who seek to become politically active - to engage in and lead on issues and campaigns important to them.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Youth Caucus will be “youth-led” but open to those of all ages who support these central aims.
The Youth Caucus will/proposes to:
- Build political engagement by young Americans Democrats abroad. Initiatives will make young Americans abroad aware of: voter registration and voting from abroad; issue education, advocacy and activism, especially youth-led and youth-related; candidates and campaigns, especially those of young Democrats; US political and election organizing from abroad; and overseas and domestic youth networks, contacts and resources.
- Sponsor issue-focused Working Groups: The Caucus will engage young Democrats abroad in issues advocacy by inviting them to join teams studying particular issues (eg Environmental Sustainability Working Group) and developing and coordinating youth-led advocacy activities and campaigns.
- Establish web-based communication channels for on-going youth outreach: A Youth Caucus Blog on the Democrats Abroad Youth Caucus webpage will provide continuous access to the work of the Youth Caucus and facilitate participation by members globally.
- Work online. Membership will not be constrained by physical location. All general meetings, campaigns, fundraisers etc. will be conducted online via Skype, Social Media, Email, and Online Markets.
- Encourage caucus members to organize live local events and gatherings for political education and outreach, issues advocacy or socializing.
- Be youth-led, with a leadership team made up of volunteers from around the world aged between 18 and 35.
- Engage with US-based Young Democrats or College Democrats groups to share information, advice, intelligence and ideas, build networks and to cross-promote each other.
Katie Solon donated 2016-04-30 00:17:51 -0400
You are almost to Berlin! Please input your payment info and the names of any additional registrants you are paying for. If you have any questions please email International Treasurer, Art Schankler Treasurer@DemocratsAbroad.org .Donate
Make a donation using the form on the left or sponsor one of our projects through our Give to Win program.
If you want to make a MONTHLY RECURRING (VERY HELPFUL) donation or use Paypal to make a donation, you may contribute to Democrats Abroad using ActBlue.
Every dollar you give supports our work to elect Democrats who will fight - AND FIGHT BACK - to make a better life for ALL Americans. Join us by making a donation today.
Julia Bryan, Chair - Democrats Abroad
We need Democrats like you to commit to Democrats Abroad - your Democratic Party for overseas Americans. Contribute to Democrats Abroad today and help us fight back against the Trump agenda, register Americans all over the world for upcoming elections, reach out on issues that concern you and build a brighter future for our country and the world. With your help, we can make the difference. We did it all over the country in 2018! And we are already working on 2020!
If you are unable to contribute online, send us a US Dollar check with this form to the following address.
PO Box 15130
Washington DC 20003
Thank you for your support!
On-line credit card contributions made to Democrats Abroad are secure, encrypted transactions made via Stripe.Donate
DPCA Representative, Germany