Wednesday, May 25
Zoom, United Kingdom
DAUK Tax Committee Presents: Financial Planning 101RSVP
Join Democrats Abroad UK (DAUK) for this webinar to discuss the basics of financial planning for Americans living in the UK. The aim of this event is to educate you on basic things you should know and commonly asked financial planning questions such as:
- How do you plan for the future under both the US and UK tax systems?
- How can I tax-efficiently save and invest as a US citizen in the UK?
- How do I manage finances and tax with a non-US spouse?
- How do I manage my US student loans while living abroad?
- How can I save for my dual US/UK citizen child's future?
This event is for you if:
- you just moved to the UK from the US and you're unsure how to plan for your future
- you've lived abroad for decades but not sure where to start
- you have children and want to better understand how to save for their futures
- you're concerned about the US/UK tax implications of financial planning, or
- you already know a lot but you just want a straightforward answer for a specific issue
- Brian Dunhill, International Financial Advisor @ Dunhill Financial
- Gillian Everall, Managing Director and Head of Private Client Tax Services @ Everfair Tax
- 6:30pm Introductions
- 6:40pm Speaker presentations
- 7:00pm Q&A
- 7:30pm End
Attendees are asked to please pre-submit any questions you have by emailing [email protected]. The more questions we get in advance, the better we can prepare and shape the program around the things you want to learn about the most!
The fine print:
- No refunds are available.
- We can't guarantee we will be able to answer all questions submitted before, during, or after the event, but we will try to answer as many questions as possible.
- This event is closed to the press.
If you are unable to attend this event you can buy a recording ticket. Please email [email protected] to be added to the mailing list to keep up to date with the actions and upcoming events from the DAUK Tax Committee.
Disclaimer: DAUK cannot provide individual tax advice. We are not tax lawyers, accountants or advisers. Please consult a professional tax adviser/accountant/return preparer when addressing your personal tax matters.
We recommend the ACA Tax Return Preparer Directory to find a service provider who meets your needs and budget, though buyers need always beware. Democrats Abroad suggests Americans abroad in need of tax advice consult the ACA Tax Return Preparer Directory to find an advisor or tax return preparer near you or providing online services: http://acareturnpreparerdirectory.com
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 06:30 PM London Time
DAUK Tax Committee