Democrats Abroad will be going to Washington DC to speak to Members of Congress (MoCs) on Wednesday, September 18th to Thursday, September 19th in our continued effort to advocate for a switch from Citizenship Based Taxation (CBT) to Residency Based Taxation (RBT).
We need your help and support to contact your Members of Congress during our visit to show Congress how important our issues and that they need to take action.
You are invited to attend this webinar on Tuesday, September 17 at 3pm EST to learn how to contact your Members of Congress in support of our tax advocacy efforts and to ensure your voice is heard!
Click here to RSVP to attend the webinar
- Why you should be contacting your Members of Congress (MoCs)
- How to figure out who your MoCs are: Remember government class back in high school?! We'll do a 2 minute refresher and then discuss how to find your MoCs online.
- How to contact your MoCs: email? phone? snail mail?
- What to say to your MoCs: reviewing template emails and phone scripts and why adding your own personal touch makes a big difference
This conference call is for you if:
- You want to help make RBT happen ASAP
- You have never contacted your Member of Congress (MoCs) before
- You don't know how to contact your MoCs
- You don't know who your MoCs are
- You've contacted your MoCs but you're not sure if you're doing it right
- You are scared that you'll be red flagged to the IRS for contacting your MoCs if you haven't filed your taxes
Please consider joining us for this conference call to get involved and to help out. Your support is what will help make RBT a reality
Do you like this post?