DA Montreal Election results:
All members of the board were uncontested for their positions and so will be returning for the 2021-23 term.
Chair – Randi Weitzner
Vice Chair – Gib Primeau
Secretary – Deb Lazar
Treasurer – Brent Jamsa
We had good attendance at our AGM. Beyond a recap of last year’s activities plus the elections, we also presented the concept of project managers – small, often time limited positions that volunteers might want to consider. We have already received interest in a few spots, but we can use more people. Please take a look below and reach out to us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Social media coordinator (s)
- Regularly update all social media platforms for the chapter.
- Facebook, twitter, Instagram
- Coordinate and communicate with Canada/Global media team
Take data base training
Maintain chapter landing page
Post events, news on landing page
Serve as local media contact along with the chapter chair
- Take data base training
- Work with Chapter chair and vice chair to do outreach to members. Organize geographical groups for Montreal, ie. West Island, Quebec City, Eastern Townships.
- Secure locations to have events when we are able to meet in person. Particularly around US holidays
GOTV coordinator (mid-terms Nov 2022, general election 2024)
- Post cards to voters
- Phone banking