CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Democrats Abroad Canada invites you to nominate
candidates to the Board of Directors
On Sunday, March 31st, 2019 Democrats Abroad Canada [DACA] will hold its Annual General Meeting [AGM] to elect our Canadian officers.
As we prepare for the 2020 Presidential Election cycle, we need your help in identifying a slate of candidates to lead DACA for the next two years. Any DACA member may nominate themselves or any DACA member for any office.
A nominee must:
- Be a member of Democrats Abroad Canada
- Be a US citizen, a resident of Canada and willing and able to handle the duties of the office
- Give his or her consent to stand for election
Your Nominations & Elections Committee invites nominations for the following offices:
- Country Committee Chair
- Executive Vice Chair
- Vice Chairs [2 positions]
- Membership Secretary
- IT Manager
- Members-at-Large [3 positions]
- Democratic Party Committee Abroad [DPCA] Voting Representatives [12 positions]
Descriptions of the specific responsibilities for each position can be viewed by clicking on the Officer position on the Nomination form at the link below. A short supporting statement describing the nominee's skills and experience pertinent to the office is requested.
Nominations open with this mailing and will close at 11:59PM EST on February 13, 2019.
Thank you - your participation is greatly appreciated!
DemsAbroad Canada Nominations & Elections Committee
Bodil Geyer, Chair, Vancouver, BC
Starla Goggins, Toronto, ON
Randi Weitzner, Teller of Elections, Montreal, QC