Request your ballot now at
Why it’s important to vote NO on Issue #1 on August 8th!
Republicans voted for a constitutional amendment to make changing the OH state constitution harder. Why? Because they are afraid of the November vote on abortion rights in the state constitution.
- Trying to change the rules b/c they can’t win under the present rules
- Holding an August special election even though Gov DeWine recently signed a bill banning August elections
- Determined to keep abortion rights out of the constitution in Nov
We are determined to stop them!
- Vote NO in August!
- If we win in August, we'll win in November!
How to vote in Ohio from abroad
Request your absentee ballot at www.votefromabroad.org
- Check the box on the request form to receive your ballot by email
- Look for your ballot as of June 23. Check your spam folder, if you don't see it in your inbox.
- Vote “NO” and send it back right away!
- You must mail your ballot back or use a courier service.
- If you use the diplomatic pouch at your local US Embassy or Consulate, drop your ballot off no later than June 30.
- Need help? Go to [email protected]
This is not an off-year in Ohio
Request your ballot now at https://www.votefromabroad.org/ give Ohio voters a voice in their future.
Important dates for the August 8th Election:
July 10 - Overseas Voter Registration Deadline
August 1 - Overseas Ballot Request Deadline
August 8 - Election Day
August 8 - Overseas voted ballot “arrive by” deadline if sent by courier
August 12 - Overseas voted ballot “arrive by” deadline if sent by postal mailSpread the word to Ohio voters around the globe by changing your Facebook cover photo to say “Vote No on August 8!” Download the image HERE.
If you want to help call Ohio voters abroad, go here: www.democratsabroad.org/phonebanking_training
Please remind your family and friends to vote.
Want to know more about State Issue #1? Check here.
Join our Facebook Group for Ohioans Abroad! It’s a great way to keep up with the latest Ohio news, and our events, and interact with Ohioans Abroad.
Have other questions or want to get in touch? Email us at [email protected]