We'll be equipped with postcards to color and some computers and tablets to get your ballot request in front of your local election official back in the USA. We're also pleased to share some "inside baseball" about the NCB chapter's plans for the next few months, and how you can help us Get Out the Vote.
So please come join us for a cup of coffee, a piece of cake, or a whole brunchy meal (we've tested all of that for you, it's great!) and let's shoot the lovely spring breeze about USA politics, and your part in them. Let us know to expect you with an RSVP, bitte schön!
- park at Parkhaus Petersweg
- take a train or bus into Regensburg -- it's an easy walk from the Hauptbahnhof or Albertstraße bus stop to Café am Peterstor
- stroll on up
- VFA check - did you request a ballot for 2022 already?
- Postcard coloring on the spot or to take home
- Info on NCB upcoming events
- What's happening in the state where you vote?
What to bring:
- your voting address in the USA
- the last four digits of your SSN, or maybe the whole number, or maybe your state ID or DL number (depending on the state)
- colored pencils if you have a set you like
- appetite for Kaffee/Kuchen/Brunch
Am Peterstor 1A
Google map and directions