DA Munich and Southern Bavaria Leadership:
We must MOBILIZE and DEFEND our Reproductive Rights!
Join the Munich chapter of Democrats Abroad and let your voice be heard to defend the reproductive rights of women across the USA!
- We will meet at 11:00 AM across Von-der-Tann-Str. from the US Consulate in Munich
- We begin marching at 12:00 PM down Maximilianstr., ending at the Maximilianeum.
- Please be aware of Democrat Abroad Germany's "3G" policy: everyone attending must be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated, recovered, or a negative test from the previous 48 hours for Covid.
- Please also wear FFP-2 or surgical masks and keep 1.5 meters distance from everyone, so that we can all stay safe!
Rarely has any movement been the result of one lone voice. Strength in numbers reflects the urgency and desire for change, and marches (whether in person or virtually) present the opportunity for people to come together and display that desire in solidarity.
Join the Women’s March on October 2nd and stand in solidarity with those who will be marching across the US, to protect and defend reproductive rights. Bring your signs and make it clear how you feel about this important issue. This is a peaceful demonstration.
The Florida State Team's next planning meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 23rd at 6pm GMT/7pm CET.
We'll give updates on everything that is going on and take stock of where we are in organizing events and preparing for the upcoming phonebanking campaign to call our Florida voters. Please join us to plan our activism right up to the August State Primary and the November Midterm elections.
Please RSVP for the Zoom link.
Date: Monday, May 23rd
Time: 1pm Eastern / 6pm GMT / 7pm CEST
The DA Germany AAPI Caucus is excited to come together and celebrate AAPI Heritage month on Tuesday May 24th at 7pm CEST. We hope to host a meaningful program and discussion about our diverse identities as well our unique history as Americans.
Join them as they discuss the podcast "Time to Say Goodbye", a podcast about Asia, Asian America, and life during the Coronavirus pandemic, featuring Jay Caspian Kang, Tammy Kim, and Andy Liu.
The discussion will not focus on a specific episode, but to get an idea of what they talk about on the podcast, check out these episodes:
- The Worst Representatives of AAPI Heritage Month and Who’s Using the Anti-China Playbook
- Immigrant Race Traitors, the International Hotel, and Media Solidarity
- Iyko Day: on Asians as capital
Make sure to RSVP to receive the meeting details and feel free to share this event with others that may be interested!