This is our last "reminder" blog post of the year. You'll find the details of our last pub night in 2017 on Wednesday below, as well as some exciting dates to mark in your calendar for January 2018. Next week, we'll be sending out an end-of-year message to revisit the most important moments in Berlin of 2017 -- and what a year full of ups and down it has been.
December Pub Night - Weihnachtsmarkt
No Meeting on January 2nd, 2018
January Pub Night: Save the date!
Wed. January 17th, 2018 from 7pm
This will be the first pub night of 2018! In addition to great drinks and company, this is your first chance to confirm your voter registration and request your absentee ballot.
2018 Women’s March Berlin
We march to
- Commemorate last year’s marches that took place across the world
- Demonstrate that our solidarity, strength, and persistence are here to stay
- Make our demands for gender equality heard, including:
- Equal pay for equal work
- Awareness of sexual assault and harassment
- Lack of equal representation in politics
- Reproductive rights and the right to choose
We came together in 2017 to show the world that women are here to fight. Now let’s come together again to remind everyone that we are still here and we are still fighting. Women’s rights are human rights! Let’s take a stand for human rights and social justice.