Two Democrats Abroad elections took place over the weekend of June 10th.
Democrats Abroad Greece had special elections for two openings in the Athens Chapter: chapter chair and representative.
DAGR Athens Chapter elected Tyler Boersen as Chapter Chair and Cathryn Drake as Chapter Representative.
Both candidates ran uncontested and were elected unanimously through the electronic elections that ran from June 8th until June 12th. Their terms of service begin as of election through to January 2025.
Athens Chapter Chair Tyler Boersen
Athens Chapter Representative Cathryn Drake
Democrats Abroad Elects
to serve from 2023 -2025
Democrats Abroad Global Leadership elected a new executive Board at the hybrid meeting they held in Washington DC and online. Members of Democrats Abroad Country Chair Brady Kiesling, Vice Chair Sarajane Kidd Leone and DCPA Representative Karen Lee attend the global meeting.
Congratulations to Democrats Abroad newly elected Executive Committee:
- Martha McDevitt-Pugh, International Chair, DA Netherlands
- Steve Nardi, International Vice Chair, DA Canada
- Karen Frankenstein, International Secretary, DA Germany
- Josh Van der Ploeg, International Treasurer, DA United Kingdom
- Anne Brady, International Counsel, DA Ireland
- Jennifer Rakow-Stepper, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Regional Vice-Chair
- Suma Shamanna, Asia Pacific, Regional Vice-Chair
- Hope Bradberry, Americas, Regional Vice-Chair