Get ready to vote from abroad and reach out to help others do the same! Together we can defend democracy in the crucial 2022 midterm elections.
On Saturday, September 4, 2021, DAG will set up tables all over Germany and reach out online to let American citizens know we are here and ready to help them stay engaged with U.S. democracy. Let’s get out there in person and on social media to find Americans to join us.
New to Democrats Abroad? Sign up to receive a reminder postcard in January 2022! One and done – you’ll be set to receive every absentee ballot for the whole calendar year, from special elections to the all-important midterms.
Already a member? Sign on to help with one of our ongoing initiatives, from coloring personal postcards to making phone calls, to joining in with Caucuses and State Teams. It’s all hands on deck to get out the vote for the high-stakes midterm elections! Sign on by contacting your chapter GOTV coordinator or by emailing [email protected]
Sign up or sign on and you qualify for our REGISTRATION PRIZE DRAW!
Collect your ticket by visiting one of our tables in a city near you.
Receive extra tickets and up your chances by making a donation or bringing a friend to join.
Democracy is not a spectator sport.
We’re better together!
If you're not sure where to look you can find DA members and tables in the following places/cities across Germany. We are so excited to meet you on September 4th!
- Augsburg (Welserplatz 12-3 PM)
- Bad Homburg**
- Bamberg (Maximiliansplatz, 12-3 PM)
- Braunschweig (Kohlmarkt)
- Dresden (also see the CSD event)
- Düsseldorf (Online, 2-4 PM)
- Frankfurt (Biebergasse & in front of Hugendubel)
- Garmisch (“Bischoffseck" in the pedestrian zone 12-3 PM)
- Göttingen (Marktplatz)
- Hamburg (Gerhart-Hauptmann-Platz, 1-5 PM)
- Hannover (Listermeile 52)
- Leipzig (Grimmaische Str. 25, 11:30-4:30 PM)
- Munich (Fraunhoferstr. 46 (Kiosk Reichenbachbrücke))
- Nürnberg (Karolinenstr. outside Karstadt)
- Rüdesheim (Marktplatz, 10-2 PM)
- Starnberg (Maxmilianstr. 13a (Ecke Ludwigstraße) 12-3 PM)
- Wiesbaden (Ratskeller am Marktplatz, 2-4 PM)