Come along and watch the first two presidential primary debates which will have been previously held on the Wednesday and Thursday of that week. Comment and show support for your favorite candidate as the Democratic Party tries to establish who will run against the big T.
We will stream the debates from the previous nights, so bring your best primary pins and previous election gear as we officially start off into the primaries.
The 20 people participating in the first debate are yet to be determined but we can take a good guess at who will be included.WHENJune 28, 2019 at 7pm
Shari Temple wants to volunteer 2019-06-09 05:29:06 -0400
Join our tiny actions team and receive regular emails outlining actions you can take to support issues that matter to Democrats and our allies.
Democrats Abroad's country committees need local volunteers. Volunteer by clicking on the "Countries" tab above, find your country, and contact your leaders directly.
Do you want to help at a global level? We have more than a dozen global teams that work to keep our organization running.
Our global teams provide get out the vote help, communications, technology support and more to the all the grass roots volunteers working at the local level in Democrats Abroad. Regardless of where you live there is a team that needs your talent and dedication. Now is the time to join fellow Democrats and help fight for what's right. Any questions, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shari Temple rsvped for 2019 Democrats Abroad Annual Oktoberfest Extravaganza 2019-05-06 02:23:14 -0400
What started out 11 years ago as a Democrats Abroad "FUN-draiser" is now one of DA’s premier events worldwide. Join us at Munich’s Oktoberfest, with 100 Democrats from all around the world, in one of the most traditional beer tents.
Join us on Sunday, October 6, 2019, for the 11th Annual Democrats Abroad Oktoberfest Extravaganza! This is a fun event for members from around Germany and around Europe to come together and have a good time.
We have reservations for tables in the "Gallerie", specifically an area upstairs so that we are above the main crowd, from 11 am until 2:30 pm.
Until July 1st, tickets are only 65 euros. Starting on July 1st, ticket prices will increase to 75 euros.
Each ticket includes:
- A reserved seat in the “Gallerie”
- A half roasted chicken (there are vegetarian options available)
- Two liters of Spaten beer (there are other beverage options, too)
- A 10-euro coupon for other purchases
To reserve your tickets, please complete this reservation form. Once you have completed this reservation form, you will receive an invoice via Quickbooks sometime thereafter. If you have any questions or have not received the invoice within several days, please contact the DAG Oktoberfest organizers at email@example.com.
JOIN US – YOU’LL NEVER FORGET IT!
“I loved being able to get together with DA friends and have fun at this world-famous event!" Christine Moritz, Frankfurt
“It doesn't get better than this, Bavarian hospitality, beer, dirndls & lederhosen. Democrats from around the world lifting a glass to elect more Democrats! Prost!" Susan Haug, London
“I had a great weekend in Munich, and Oktoberfest is yet more proof that Democrats know how to Party!" Scott Stroud, ToulouseWHENOctober 06, 2019 at 11amWHERESchottenhamel Tent
Munich, BY 80336
Google map and directions
Shari Temple donated 2019-05-02 08:44:38 -0400
Shari Temple donated 2019-03-29 08:58:10 -0400
Democrats Abroad is committed to a world where all persons have access to the same rights and benefits, regardless of sexual identity or gender expression.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Democrats Abroad LGBT Caucus is the constituency group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex members and any Democrat abroad who supports them.
The goals of the LGBT Caucus reflect the mission of Democrats Abroad to:
- engage and empower LGBTI Americans living abroad to vote in US elections;
- provide a platform for Democrats Abroad members, country committees and chapters to advance issues at the heart of the LGBTI community;
- support Democrats Abroad’s members in issues they face living abroad as LGBTI Americans, such as access to government services and benefits for same-sex spouses and family members, the legacy resulting from past discrimination and Defense of Marriage Act.
The LGBT Caucus:
- supports Democrats Abroad’s country committees and local chapters in organizing activities of interest to the LGBTI community, such as participation in pride events and voter outreach;
- disseminates information to Democrats Abroad members and promotes action on issues that affect LGBTI Americans and their families;
- ensures that the LGBTI perspective is effectively incorporated in all the work of Democrats Abroad, including issues advocacy, communication and GOTV strategy, planning and execution; ensures that issues and policies that impact LGBTI Americans are included in the Democrats Abroad and Democratic Party platforms;
- takes leadership in Democrats Abroad’s issues advocacy initiatives, including “door knock” visits to elected officials in Washington DC, to ensure that issues that impact LGBTI Americans living abroad and their families are included and addressed by elected representatives;
- encourages LGBTI members to run for elected leadership roles within Democrats Abroad and fulfill Democrats Abroad’s diversity and affirmative action goals;
- supports community building among Democrats Abroad’s LGBTI members and allies;
- promotes Democratic Party candidates who demonstrate commitment to policies that positively impact the lives of LGBTI Americans;
- supports and engages with Democratic Party LGBTI caucuses build capacity and achieve common goals.
Shari Temple donated 2019-06-18 05:40:19 -0400
Make a donation using the form on the left or sponsor one of our projects through our Give to Win program.
If you want to make a MONTHLY RECURRING (VERY HELPFUL) donation or use Paypal to make a donation, you may contribute to Democrats Abroad using ActBlue.
Every dollar you give supports our work to elect Democrats who will fight - AND FIGHT BACK - to make a better life for ALL Americans. Join us by making a donation today.
Julia Bryan, Chair - Democrats Abroad
We need Democrats like you to commit to Democrats Abroad - your Democratic Party for overseas Americans. Contribute to Democrats Abroad today and help us fight back against the Trump agenda, register Americans all over the world for upcoming elections, reach out on issues that concern you and build a brighter future for our country and the world. With your help, we can make the difference. We did it all over the country in 2018! And we are already working on 2020!
If you are unable to contribute online, send us a US Dollar check with this form to the following address.
PO Box 15130
Washington DC 20003
Thank you for your support!
On-line credit card contributions made to Democrats Abroad are secure, encrypted transactions made via Stripe.Donate
Shari Temple donated 2016-05-01 08:13:31 -0400
Make a supporting donation to Democrats Abroad and join us for a live video conference call and Q&A session with top Clinton Campaign staff to get the latest insight into the status of the race, and learn where the last pushes are needed to win.
Donating: $15, $25, $45, or $500 will enable you to join this update briefing callDonate
Shari Temple donated 2016-05-16 11:46:33 -0400
You are almost to Berlin! Please input your payment info and the names of any additional registrants you are paying for. If you have any questions please email International Treasurer, Art Schankler Treasurer@DemocratsAbroad.org .Donate
Shari Temple donated 2016-01-27 02:31:27 -0500
Thank you for joining the DA Donkey Design Challenge!
Help decorate the Democrats Abroad donkey by donating on behalf of your country. Top donating countries win a featured spot on the decorated donkey.
Best of all, proceeds go to our Get Out the Vote campaign for the 2016 elections with 50% of every dollar donated available for Get Out the Vote activities in YOUR country. So everyone is a winner.
Donkey Days closes on January 28th and we'll announce the results January 31. The donkey will make its premiere at the Democratic National Convention in July.Donate