For January 2020, we will be reading and discussing articles about impeachment. The suggested readings are:
- Constitutional Provisions for Impeachment
- "I Do Hate What He Is Doing": Adam Schiff on Trump, Impeachment, and What's Next
- In Congress and at the Justice Department, a Bad Day for Facts, Fairness, and the Future
- Trump's Letter to Nancy Pelosi on December 17, 2019
- A Gangster in the White House
- The Legal Questions Still Unanswered by Trump's Impeachment
Come join us, whether or not you read any/all of the above!
Additional information about this (and future) event(s) can be found here.
The AIWC is on the 4th floor of 11 rte. de Chêne. That's just around the corner from the Gare des Eaux-Vives. Either take the new Leman Express train or trams #12 or #17. There's no easy parking (good luck on the street), but the train or tram make it easy to get to. But if using a car and a parking garage use Villerouge, which is about a 10 minute walk (don't use the Coop 2000 -- it gets locked early and you might have to wait until Wednesday to retrieve your car). Nominal start time is 18:30; if you arrive after 19:00 you'll need the door code to get in.
Not required, but appreciated is if you can bring some food and/or drink to share and Fr. 5.- to help with the room rent.
Route de Chêne 11
Geneva, GE 1207
Google map and directions