DA Switzerland has new leaders at the country and chapter levels and we want to meet you! We have organized a hike near Geneva this Saturday; please join us!
Meet us at the main entrance of the Botanical Garden. Emily will be wearing a blue raincoat and carrying a red umbrella.
In line with our Diversity & Inclusion goals, this hike will be:
- Easy for people with disabilities, easy for people of all ages, easy for parents with strollers, etc.
- Easy to get to - a route which doesn’t require too much of a journey, also so that everyone can join without a extra train ticket or such.
- Within COVID regulations; masks should be worn and we will have an electronic contact tracing form available.
Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes for the weather. Bring water and consider bringing a snack! There will be a small break during the hike so that we can rest and also enjoy each other's company safely.
You should join our DACH Hiking Group on WhatsApp to connect with other attendees and discuss alternative plans in the event of rain.
- Wear a mask
- Complete the contact tracing form
- Dress for the weather and activity
- Bring water and a snack
- Join our WhatsApp group
Chemin de l'Impératrice 1
Google map and directions