Democrats Abroad South Korea (DAROK) is the official country committee for all Democrats living abroad in South Korea. All English teachers and all workers. All spouses and children. All refugees and students abroad for the first time. The goals of our organization are to provide you the tools and means by which you can make your voice heard, even halfway across the world. With DAROK, you can be sure you, your friends, and your family are registered to vote.
Membership is available only to US citizens. Joining Democrats Abroad does not cancel your registration with your home state. Everyone still votes through their home state for the November election
Watch this space for upcoming announcements of events and news pertaining to DAROK. We have events planned throughout the year, and anyone interested is encouraged to join.
Get ready, the Democrats Abroad South Korea 2019 election is coming!
The Democrats Abroad Global Presidential Primary runs from March 3 to March 10, 2020 at hundreds of voting centers around the world. Democrats Abroad will send delegates to the Democratic National Convention this July who reflect the results of the primary.
Primary Voters must meet the following criteria to vote
- Be abroad and be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a member of Democrats Abroad
- Be 18 as of November 3, 2020
- Not have voted, nor plan to vote, in any other 2020 state presidential primary
- Democrats Abroad allows same-day registration for voters participating in the Global Presidential Primary
- Voters may register in-person or by signing up at https://www.democratsabroad.org/join
- Voters abroad may also vote by downloading a ballot and emailing or postal mailing it to Democrats Abroad starting February 18, 2020. Ballots must be received by DA before 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time on March 11, 2020.
The South Korea Global Presidential Primary will be held on MARCH 7 AT 12PM.Join Democrats Abroad today and make sure you receive all the up to date news about the primary!
- Primary Voters must meet the following criteria to vote
Do you like this page?